Build Me Up Buttercup Build Me Up Buttercup

I love that song!

Nice job guys! Very good collab. Some animations not as good as others but I definately saw some time and effort in there! Good job!

I love that song!

-Da1lilthug

eggboy: 'heart' eggboy: 'heart'

Hmmm...

3D-Studio Max I presume? Not bad. Ok meshes. Good job.

artichoke responds:

softimage xsi

SexyThang SexyThang

hmmm

Nice tits but you may want 2 work on the face n maybe give her some more curves n a bigger ass. It'll look sexier...I dunno up 2 u.

sega vs nintendo prev sega vs nintendo prev

not bad

looks pretty good so far...make sega lose I hate sega...they ruined my favorite game...:(

Metal Gear Solid - Part 1 Metal Gear Solid - Part 1

Hmmm

It woulda been better if you made it faster. Each frame was like 2 seconds apart... Next time make it faster. Or if you still have this saved somewhere make the frames go by a bit faster and then re submit it. Your artwork is ok...I guess...Keep trying!

The stick war The stick war

WOW!!!

I havent seen a good flash in the portals in so long!!! Good for you! This is definately front page material! But next time try to come up with a better name then "the great war" Come up with some name...hmmm...arthleon war or something like that...you can use that one free of charge! Keep it up!

Key Chronicles: Chapter 1 Key Chronicles: Chapter 1

Brood_of_Evil is right...

I was gonna say the same thing...The clock/lock crap is getting really annoying. If you decide to make a chapter 2 plz record some real voices and try to make the story make sense...

DeleteThisProfile responds:

using locks makes flash easier, but you wouldnt know. i MAY try real voices, buy that might turn out weird. and since you are going to express youre dislike towards locks and clocks, im just going to say this; HOW COME THE ONLY PPL WHO INSULT US ARE NOOBS WHO DONT MAEK FLASH!!!! I HAVENT HEARD FROM A SINGLE PERSON WHO MAKES FLASH ABOUT HOW C/LOCKS SUCK!!!!

Goku isnt always serious Goku isnt always serious

Nice!

Shut the fuck up bassachiel give him a break the drawings arn't that bad. bassachiel go fuck yourself...

Alper88 responds:

YEAH go fuck yourself you retard!!! Thanks da1lilthug :p

Makes No Sense Makes No Sense

I give u a 10!

I give u a 10 for being good! most ppl who submit have some kind of problems with their heads cuz they suck! this was actually pretty good! try n make it into a series, u know? come up with a storyline n stuff. Those should make it to the front page! keep up the good work! p.s i voted 5 for you

Chubaka responds:

hehe thanks man. I though about a series, I guess ill start today! I really appreciate the positive feed back man! thanks much!

Ghetto Robot Ghetto Robot

WUT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!

That was completely stupid and disturbing!!! You have a big fuckin fat ass old fuck in your circus?!?! I bet you'd like to look at that you sick father fucker!!!

DesertMarch responds:

rofl... just look at ur username, you think i'm going to take you seriously?? Hell no, jerkface